Monday, June 13, 2022

ICOAM 2022 - live stream

The 6th International Conference on Optical Angular Momentum is running this week, featuring an impressive lineup of invited speakers including Sir Michael Berry (of geometric/Berry phase fame), who will be giving a public lecture on Friday.

The organisers have kindly provided a zoom livestream of the sessions so those who unable to attend in person can still watch the talks.

I will be giving my talk remotely on Wednesday morning. Here are my slides. My aim is to provide an accessible introduction to topological data analysis and offer some potentially-interesting directions for future research.

Unfortunately the review article we've been working on is not yet finished - I was hoping to have an arXiv link ready in time for my talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment